Walking Each Other Home Gala
You will experience an amazing night out with great food, laughter, possibly some tears and possibly find answers relating to today's social climate. - Reconnection - Leadership in complex times - Trauma: It's not what's wrong with someone; it's what has happened. - Burnout
- Friday, May 12, 2023 * Cocktails 5:00 p.m. * Dinner 6:30 p.m.
- Tickets are $100 each
- Tickets can be purchased individually, Table of 8 or Table of 6.
- Table purchases will be assigned. Individual ticket sales are rush seating.
- For table purchases, please list or or some of the people who will be in your party.
- Please advise of any dietary restrictions at time of registration.
- Your event confirmation will be emailed to you and will list names of everyone you registered. Please share that email with those you registered.
- Your event confirmation is what you will need to enter event.
- Complimentary safe rides home for Humboldt and rural communities around Humboldt.
- The dress code is semi formal however we want you to be comfortable!
- This event is for EVERYONE!
THANK YOU TO OUR EVENT SPONSORS
Our generous sponsors make this event happen!
Thank you so much to our DIAMOND SPONSOR!
Online registration not available.